DESCALING SOLUTIONS FOR ESPRESSO EQUIPMENT
Increase your machine's performance & reliability by using Cafetto’s descaling range to get the most out of your equipment.
It is important to descale & remove the mineral deposits from your machine to ensure optimal performance & a longer machine life. It is advisable to descale your espresso machine at least once every 2-3 months.
Suitable for any espresso machine (manual/automatic) including major consumer and commercial espresso brands including Gaggia, Delonghi, Breville, Bezzera, Carimali, Concordia, Egro, La Marzocco, Newco, Nuova Simonelli, Sielaff, Rancilio, Reneka, Lelit, etc
- A safe and effective powder descaler for removing hard water scale from espresso machine boilers, coffee and milk delivery lines. Can also be used to descale bottles and kettles.
- Contains synergistic blend of organic acids that give outstanding scale removal.
- The ingredients and formulation of the products are NSF certified and are safe, leave no harmful residues and do not cause corrosion within the coffee machine. Safe to use on aluminium, brass and stainless steel.
- All ingredients are all biodegradable and meeting international standards.
- Each 25g sachet makes up one litre of descaling solution.
- Dilution: 25g sachet per 1 litre of water in your machine’s water tank. Mix well, let it settle for 45mins before use.
- Refer to machine manufacturer’s instructions on how to descale your machine & boiler.
- After descaling, rinse equipment thoroughly with fresh water.
- Quantity: 1 Sachets
- Per Sachet Weight: 25g
- Ingredients: Citric Acid, Tartaric acid